You will be joining a popular, well-thought of practice set in the popular market town of Corsham. You will work alongside a stable, happy team of GPs and enjoy a culture of support and collaboration not just amongst the GPs themselves but the wider MDT as well.
The population is pleasant and supportive of its practice, with workload kept to a manageable and reasonable level as a result. There are few if any home visits most weeks and Duty is limited to half days, with a 2nd Duty Doctor supporting the 1st if necessary.
Salary - £10,120 per session plus indemnity
Location - Corsham
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with two Trainers
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Structured working pattern with pre-bookable and same-day slots
- Personal Assistants and Admin team supporting GPs
- Pleasant demographic
- Talented MDT with excellent coverage from additional PCN roles
- Stable Partnership - no retirements in next 10 years
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- 14 patients per session with protected slots for bring-downs
- Admin block each week
- AM session - 8.30-11.30 / PM session - 2.30-5.30
- Virtually no home visits
- Specialisms encouraged
The benefits -
- £10,120 per session - very good for the area
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!