A salaried GP opportunity with a view to partnership is now available at this well-respected Training Practice, situated in the Gosforth area of Newcastle. The surgery is operated by a friendly team of approachable Partners who work extremely well together and are fully supportive of professional development and upskilling the wider team. They have created a really cohesive team where weekly collaborative meetings are very important.
GPs are well protected by a nurse led triage service dealing with majority on the day demand, with great additional support from both practice employed and PCN Pharmacy team.
Home visiting limited to palliative care only. And sessions are either 15 x 10 minute telephone consultations or 13 x 15 minute face to face consultations.
The practice understands the importance of work life balance so can be flexible to offer working hours that fit around childcare commitments with the option to work some sessions remotely.
They actively encourage personal development and pay CPD.
Salary - circa £99,000 + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Newcastle - Gosforth area
- Well respected Training Practice
- Purpose built
- Your own dedicated consultation room
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- First-rate admin support allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- Low call-out rates
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Flexibility; the chance to do hours that fit around outside commitments
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- BMA style contract
- Very competitive financial package £9500 - £10,000 per session
- Supportive of professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!