4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Salford £80,000-£88,000 FTE, PMS practice, low home visits
Please read on if you wish to work in a supportive, forward thinking practice in Salford that delivers excellent patient care and makes a genuine difference to the wellbeing of the local population.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Highly effective Practice Manager and clerical team
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 10,000 patients
- PMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Av 15 patient contacts per session
- Very low home visiting requirement
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £10,000-£11,000 per session, per annum
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs