Please read on to discover more about a fantastic opportunity to join a well managed and forward thinking surgery in Kingston Upon Thames as a Salaried GP.
What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
The Partners can consider full time or part time and are flexible on working days as well as session start and finish times. The role is at a strong and stable practice with a team of existing Partners, Salaried GPs and long term locums. The workload is well managed with circa 16 consultations per session, made up of f2f appointments and calls, prescriptions and docmans are capped and admin is well looked after by a team of medical secretaries doing referrals etc. There are no home visits and no duty doctors and extended hours are optional. There are good routes for development in terms of support to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics and also to get involved in teaching. Newly qualified GPs are welcome and would be offered suitable support.
- Seeking 4 to 8 sessions a week
- Flexible on working days and session start and finish times
- List size of circa 20,000
- Use Emis Web
- Involved in teaching
- Support to develop interest areas
- 16 consultations per session
- Capped prescriptions and docmans
- Excellent clinical support staff including Pharmacists, Nurses,
- HCA's, Phlebotomists, Physio
- Good admin support from medical secretaries and administrators
- High QOF score
- CQC Good across all areas
- No home visits
- No duty doctor
- Pleasant patient base
- Converted surgery buildings with on site parking
Package and Benefits
- £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 week annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs