Salaried GP job in Harrogate with a large training practice, manageable workload, rare visits, paying up to £9,500 per session.
Are you looking for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Harrogate? If so, we are recruiting for a large training practice who are looking to add a Salaried GP to their existing team. You will benefit from a very manageable workload where home visits are rare. As they are a training practice there is a strong emphasis on education and development. They have a large team of GPs and other clinicians to provide excellent support. They consistently perform very well with regards to QoF and CQC inspections. They use SystmOne practice software.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Patient list size of approximately 15,000 patients
- Fantastic team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent clinical support team consisting of Nurses, Clinical
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Consistently strong QoF performance and Good with CQC
- Training practice with a strong emphasis on education and development
- Very manageable workload with rare home visits
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£9,500 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01423 850423.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs