An excellent opportunity to join a supportive, very stable Training Practice in an affluent village setting just outside Swindon.
A Training Practice for GP Registrars, the practice has a culture of support and development, with specialisms heavily encouraged.
Workload is fair at 15 patients per session and you will be supported by a dedicated coder minimising your admin and a Pharmacy and Dispensing team taking care of the medicines workload. Thanks to being very well-Doctored, you will only do one day on-call every fortnight and with Partners doing the care home rounds and Paramedics doing the bulk of home visits, the gap in between sessions is actually used for lunch!
Applications from newly qualified GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship are very welcome.
- Standard Salaried role - £10,500 per session
- Salaried role with extra responsibility eg. mentoring/special interest - £11,200 per session
- Salaried role with lead responsibility eg. safeguarding/audit - £11,600 per session
- Salaried role with view to Partnership - £12,500 per session
Location - large village just ten minutes from central Swindon
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Pleasant population
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Dedicated coder who is phenomenal
- Clinical Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians handling meds workload
- Very stable team
- Team lunch every day
- SystmOne practice
- Tier 2 visa sponsor
Your role -
- Choice of four different Salaried roles
- 4 or more sessions
- Routine sessions consisting of:
- 12 x 15-minute phone-calls, 3 x 15-minute face-to-face (the ratio is expected to balance out over coming months)
- Only one Duty session per week
- Minimal home visits
- Specialisms encouraged with support given
The benefits -
- Up to £12,500 per session!
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!