Menlo Park are working with a very well established and forward thinking GP training practice. Here you will be part of a strong and supportive MDT, with 15 minute appointments and no expectation to cover extended hours. You will be based at a single-site, purpose built practice with plenty of modern facilities. The practice is very supportive of progression and development opportunities for all clinical staff.
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH + Study Leave + Fees Paid
Location - near Hebden Bridge
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking and supportive GP practice
- Long-standing team of clinicians, including GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and more
- Very well-established within the community
- Single-site, modern, purpose built building
- Very flexible start and finish times to work around you
- Keen to help you progress as an Advanced Clinical Practitioner
Your role -
- Full or Part Time ACP
- Must be able to prescribe
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Minimal home visits required
- Work to 15 minute face-to-face appointments
- No out of hours work required
The benefits -
- Generous salary up to £55,000 DOE
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Fees Paid
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!