This fantastic Salaried GP position in a wonderful, small, family-feel practice, comes with lots of perks and a very manageable workload! You will have the opportunity to work amongst a close-knit and long-standing team of clinicians that truly have the patient care of the local community at the heart of everything they do!
With just 24 appointments per day and the option to work 15-minute face-to-face appointments, this role is designed to create minimal stress for a GP whilst also giving them the chance to look at progressing and developing as a clinician. With no real need for a duty GP, you can focus on booked appointments and building long-lasting rapport with your patients!
Salary - £11,000 - £12,000 per session + BMA contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Gillingham
The surgery -
- Small, close-knit, family-feel team
- Always looking for ways to develop technologically
- Largely affluent and appreciative patient-base
- Multi-disciplined team including ARRS roles; FCP, Social Prescriber and more
- Dedicated, long-standing staff members
- Licensed training practice
- High importance on staff well-being and mental health
Your role -
- 4 - 7 sessions
- 24 appointments per day
- Choose 10 or 15-minute appointments times
- Minimal number of home visits thanks to dedicated home-visiting team
- Encouragement to take on additional areas of interest, including becoming a trainer
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- No real expectation for duty doctor
The benefits -
- Up to £12,000 per session
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- 15-minute face-to-face appointments
- 24 appointments per day
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!