An exciting opportunity to join an exceptionally forward-thinking mid-sized Teaching and Training Practice, who are operationally efficient, and with uncommonly high quality and continuity of patient care. They run pilots regularly and have an appetite to improve as-well as ensure efficient working practices. They benefit from a broad MDT, which includes 4 ANPs, 2 Pharmacists, Nurse team and Paramedic, and more.
Up-to-the-minute technology allows them to provide flexible working solutions like home-working. They have a collaborative team environment, with great levels of communication to find solutions to suit the team.
Location - Swanley, Bromley
Your role -
- 4-6 sessions available (Ideally 6 sessions)
- Very controlled workload of 28 appointments per day and 2 e-consult actions
- Capped low level of administration, which will further reduce
- Very low home visiting - utilise a home visiting service
- Innovative duty doctor approach - decided by the GP team
The benefits -
- Low and controlled clinical workload - emphasis on quality work and good work/life balance
- Exceptionally efficient process, reducing workload for everyone - highly trained admin team
- BMA model contract
- Excellent location, with very good commuting links
- Fantastic Multi-disciplinary team, including 4 ANPs, 2 Pharmacists
- Excellent workflow optimisation, resulting in low, capped admin numbers
The surgery -
- Exceptional patient care, reflected in patient reviews
- Mixed patient base, mostly affluent patient base, some deprived
- Incredibly efficient processes and collaborative working to uncover solutions
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!