Here we have an exciting part-time Practice Nurse position in a busy south-west London GP practice. This surgery has a diverse team, including GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, Physician Associates and more! You will have a traditional Practice Nurse position, dealing with a range of ailments and delivering exceptional care to all patients, with a real focus on continuity of care!
This role is for two days per week, ideally a Monday and Wednesday between the hours of 08:00 and 17:00. If this sounds like it would suit you, then read on!
Salary - £18 - £21 per hour + NHS pension + 6 weeks' leave pro rata + BH pro rata
Location - South-West London
The surgery -
- A practice with a patient-first approach to healthcare
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians including other Practice Nurses
- Work in specialised Practice Nurse consulting rooms
- Always looking for ways to advance further within primary care
- Well-established and passionate management and Partnership setup
- Highly progressive, always looking to advance within primary care
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, part-time - Mondays and Wednesdays
- See long-term condition reviews, immunisations, wounds, smears, and more
- Patients of all ages, ranging from babies through to the elderly
- Flexibility over length of your days but average of 08:00 - 17:00
- Some telephone work but mostly face-to-face
- Support fellow clinicians with your knowledge as and where required
The benefits -
- Up to £21 per hour depending on experience
- NHS pension
- Study leave
- 6 weeks' leave pro rata
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!