As a Livi GP, you’ll be a key player in digital healthcare, providing either NHS-partnered or private video appointments to patients across the UK.
You’ll work independently, but will be fully trained and supported by our medical and operational teams - so you can spend more time with patients and less time on admin.
We have an extensive induction programme to make sure you receive the training you'll need to work in digital healthcare.
Livi’s strong governance and focus on safety helps ensure that patients receive the best care possible. We’re proud to say we were recently rated ‘Outstanding’ for safety by the CQC.
Our clinician community across Europe is growing rapidly, and you’ll also have the opportunity to learn from talented colleagues, receive ongoing support and diversify your career.
We’re looking for clinicians to work on a sessional basis providing a minimum of 8 hours per week.
Salary & Benefits
When you join Livi as a salaried GP, a competitive salary and job security are just the start. Our extensive package offers great benefits, a desirable work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to develop and enhance your skills and career.
The choice to work either full-time or part-time is entirely yours.
Competitive salaried sessional pay structure (subject to availability of sessions)
Core Hours (7am-6pm weekdays) - up to £12,500 per session per annum
Evenings (after 6pm and weekends) - up to £15,000 per session per annum
Self-employed options are also available with competitive rates.
- Boost your own wellbeing with an impressive contribution of up to £1,750 towards any wellness activities or professional training.
- First class digital consultation training and guidance from experienced GPs working at the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe
- Minimal administrative work and extensive real-time support from a dedicated GP support team and medical admin staff
- Connect with a community of over 300 GPs available for support, advice, learning and networking
- Explore an engaging variety of work - we serve individual NHS practices, Urgent Care centres, PCNs, and private insurance providers
- Ongoing access to CPD and regular insightful webinars from colleagues
- Career development and progression in many different areas of experience including audit, mentoring, media, and training
- Expand your horizons with paid training days for external programs
- Top up medical indemnity covered for all Livi work (in addition to state indemnity)
- Competitive private pension scheme
- Paid annual leave and sick leave allowance
- Equipment provision – laptop and headset provided for you
An ideal candidate will...
- Be a GMC-registered General Practitioner with at least 6 months post-CCT experience
- Be based in the UK and (able to be) registered on the English Performers List
- Have experience or be comfortable working in a digital environment, and be open to learning new computer systems
- Be available for a minimum of 1 session of 4 hours on a weekly basis
- Be adaptable, competent and motivated about caring for patients
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
If you are a registered UK GP and would like to join a friendly team, passionate about improving patient service and care, we want to hear from you! Our office is based in London but this is a remote role.
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare!