A genuinely rare and exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and young partnership in a semi-rural Maidstone area. The surgery offers outstanding patient-centric care with unprecedented focus on GP and clinical wellbeing. This includes daily coffee breaks, instructed yoga classes for staff and significantly protected workload. What really sets this role apart? 15 minute appointments.
Location - Maidstone
Your role -
- Experienced Salaried GP 4-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration.
- Manageable and dynamic workload, 12x 15 min appointments per session
- Controlled Duty Doctor session (1 per week), due to innovative acute patient management system
- No extended hours - all done by Multi-Disciplinary team
The benefits -
- Young, vibrant partnership Excellent location, with very good commuting links 15 minute appointments
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
- BMA model contract
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Pharmacist Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses Prescribing Physio
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!