Organised, team-orientated GP Training practice that communicate well together and ensure no one becomes overburdened which has in turn resulted in very strong staff retention. Strong management in place who have embraced the unique nature of working in their part of North Somerset, resulting in phenomenal patient feedback.
Large team of permanent clinicians rather than having to rely on Locums.
Salary - £10,200 per session per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - just outside Weston-super-Mare - parking on-site for GP
The surgery -
- Excellent team that communicate and get on well together - meet for lunch every day
- GP Training practice
- Outstanding patient feedback
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- Strong nursing support team including Nurse Practitioners, minor illness specialist, chronic disease specialists and Mental Health Nurse
- Strong management with background in both business & NHS
Your role -
- Salaried GP or with a view to Partnership
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Working with a clinically stimulating patient population; mixed demographic which is less deprived than neighbouring practices however
- No duty doctor/on-call
- Supportive of home-working
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- £10,200 per session per annum
- NHS pension
- BMA contract (i.e. sick pay, maternity pay, continuous service)
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!