A highly regarded GP training practice in the Stourbridge area is now seeking a Salaried GP, to join them, with an optional view to Partnership available if desired
You would be joining a friendly and established team in a state of the art purpose built health centre. The practice are close knit and foster a family atmosphere with regular clinical meetings and training afternoons. The Partnership is lucrative, and the work-plan has been designed to allow for an excellent work/life balance. The role will suit a GP of any level of experience, providing you with clinical development as well as quality of life.
Located in Stourbridge, easily commutable from Birmingham and Dudley. On-site parking is available for GPs
- Affluent patient demographic with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses, ANPs, Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 20,000 patients
- Successful GP training practice
Package and Benefits
- £81,600 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Support for development of special interests
- Optional view to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.