A highly regarded, forward-thinking practice; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. There are exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues and a group of first-rate Partners at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations.
You'll benefit from perks such as 15-minute appointments, a weekly-admin session, an incredibly reasonable workload of 12-13 patients per session, and up to £10,500 per session too!
- Circa £10,000 - £10,500 per session + 7 weeks' leave + Indemnity
- West Gloucestershire
- Easily commutable from; Gloucester, Cheltenham, Monmouth etc
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Pharmacist support to help with repeat prescriptions / medication reviews
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Working out of impressive purpose-built premises
- About to become Tier 2 sponsoring
- Salaried GP
- 15-minute appointments as standard!
- Weekly admin session
- No med queries as Salaried GP - Partners deal with everything
- Looking to implement a daily coffee break
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Only 12-13 patients per session!
- Generous duty doctor rota - only half a day at a time, with a capped number of contacts
- Virtually no home visits
- Be out of the door by 5pm on a normal day!
- BMA model contract
- Above-average sessional rate
- Weekly admin session (FTE)!
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!