An incredibly unique opportunity to work as a Salaried or Partner GP in an outstanding surgery on the beautiful island of Jersey due to retirement.
Along with your GP colleagues, you will care for the practice's relatively small list size, with a GP:Patient ratio far superior to any practice within mainland UK, allowing the highest level of continuity of care.
Earnings - High-earning (£150k+ as Partner or £12k/session as Salaried) accounts available during the process
Location - Jersey
- 20% income tax rate
- No capital gains or inheritance tax
- Low Stamp Duty rate
- Outstanding Private Schools, under half the cost of UK Private Schooling
- 1 degree warmer and over 1 hour more sunlight per day (on average) than mainland UK
- Only 50 minutes - 1 hour 10 minutes as a direct flight from most major UK airports
- No CQC!
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking, tightly-knit Practice
- One of few Training Practices on Jersey
- Fantastic team mentality, support each other as much as possible
- Situated in the bustling town of St Helier
Your role -
- 5-9 sessions per week, with every 1 in 6 Saturday mornings
- Very reasonable clinical workload - 26 patients per day (15-min appointments!)
- Minimal home visits thanks to set-up of Practice
- No on call Doctor commitment!
- Opportunity for Partnership moving forward
The benefits -
- High-earning Partnership with low taxation (20%)
- £150k+ Partnership or £12k/session as a Salaried GP
- Minimum of 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week of study leave with budget for this
- Unbeatable work/life balance
- Low workload of 13 patients/session!
Notable points -
- Any potential applicant would have to work full-time to qualify for a license to work and live on Jersey
- Property prices in Jersey are comparable to Central London
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!