You will be joining a high-profile, successful and well-thought of Training Practice in the ever-popular, leafy North Hampshire commuter belt.
The practice are incredibly forward-thinking - receiving recognition from the Government for their progressiveness - and have embraced technology and new concepts like working from home.
A stable and healthy Partnership, they are still looking to the future and are keen to offer a view to Partnership with flexible timeframe, with the Partnership itself very attractive.
Those solely looking for a Salaried post are equally welcome to apply, as are newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship.
Salary - £11,100 per session plus indemnity
Location - Yateley area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with several Trainers
- Well-educated, middle-class population in attractive setting
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Workflow team filtering all GP workload
- Numerous Paramedics taking the bulk if not all home visits
- Protected admin time each session
- Continually high-ranking in scores and surveys
- Very embracing of home-working with many GPs doing one day a week remotely
- Very supportive of special interests with many GPs having a session of their specialism each week
- Working towards list-holding GPs having purely pre-booked sessions ie. no on-call
Your role -
- Salaried GP with optional view to attractive Partnership
- 4 or more sessions
- Twice daily coffee break
- Typical routine session (all pre-booked)
- In surgery - 6 x 15-minute F2F, 9 x 10-minute phone-calls
- Home-based - 18 x 10-minute phone-calls
- If you work from home, your in surgery sessions will be 12 x 15-minute F2F
- Half day on-call only
- Minimal extended hours
- Minimal to no home visits
The benefits -
- Option of list-holding or non-list holding with salary to reflect
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!