An opportunity to return to streamlined clinical work with a genuine work/life balance. As a GP in this well-staffed Practice, you will have the support of an excellent and caring group of Partners, along with excellent management.
This sociable, supportive Training and Teaching Practice are very active locally are at the forefront of innovation within Primary Care. There is the opportunity to explore and develop your special interests, and a route to Partnership too.
Salary - £90,000 - £160,000 FTE + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 7-8 weeks' leave, BMA contract
Location - Near Haverfordwest
The surgery -
- Progressive and innovative take on general practice in purpose-built premises
- High QAIF achieving practice
- Great patient feedback with an active PPG
- Training and Teaching Practice with multiple Trainers and Registrars
- Well-tenured, supportive, group of Partners
- Regular scheduled meetings, meaning plenty of colleague interaction
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
Your role -
- Partner or view to Partnership, Salaried role also an option
- 6-9 sessions per week as a Partner, 4-9 sessions per week as a Salaried GP
- Only 30 patient contacts per day (including extras/f2f!)
- Flexible start times
- Only half a day of duty doctor at a time
- Very light home visit burden, circa 0-1 per day per GP
- Clinically-based role, administration limited as much as possible
The benefits -
- £90,000 - £160,000 FTE
- Progression to Partnership
- Indemnity fees paid
- 7-8 weeks' leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!