A fantastic opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a friendly & supportive training practice with 8 weeks annual leave!
Work as a salaried GP in a friendly and supportive training practice. Enjoy working alongside a strong partnership team with multiple specialist interests, who treat their salaried doctors fairly. You will also benefit from the backing of a robust clinical support team and highly efficient administrative team who help to reduce the GP workload in terms of patient queries and administration, with only circa 10 docmans a day! This is a progressive practice with a willingness to try new things and who encourage ideas and suggestions from its valued team members.
- Circa £87,750
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA style contract
- Purpose built premises with an extension coming in August
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC Good
- Highly skilled admin team; trained care navigators
- Ideally 6 sessions but open to negotiation
- Low home visit ratio
- Very effective triage system; designed to reduce GP workload
- Lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome and supported
- Initially 12 month fixed for MAT cover, however this could become permanent
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 8 weeks annual leave inc S/L
- BMA style contract
- Superb working environment
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!