You will be joining a small but successful practice in the ever-popular Wadebridge area which represents the quintessential Cornwall small-town surgery. The practice is well run and benefits from an established manager who has been in primary care management for 25+ years.
You'll benefit from vibrant processes minimising your admin workload and leaving you more time to do what you do best - see patients.
There are also realistic prospects for Partnership in the coming years.
Salary - £10,500 - £11,000
Location - Wadebridge area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host Medical Students
- Mixed-affluent population in pleasant small-town setting
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent admin support with structures in place to minimise GP paperflow - practice prefers GPs to spend time with patients, not paperwork
- Excellent PCN additional roles support including Mental Health Practitioner, FCP, Health Coach and Paramedics
- Very stable team
- EMIS practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions
- Coffee break every morning
- Regular clinical meetings including fortnightly hour-long education session
- Minimal extended hours
- Minimal home visits
The benefits -
- Up to £11,000 per session
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!