Benefit from working as a salaried GP with future partnership opportunity within a vibrant and happy, teaching practice situated in Irlam. Work alongside very supportive Partner GPs, who operate an open-door policy where sharing ideas is widely encouraged. This practice boasts innovative ways of working for which it has won awards. This is also an accredited veteran practice, has been voted gold standard for the last 5 years by Manchester University and gold standard by LGBTQ+
- £76,000.00 - £88,000.00 based on 8 sessions and negotiable depending on experience and skillset.
- MDU fees paid
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Teaching practice for medical students
- Very friendly and supportive team
- Flexible approach to your working day in terms of admin and patient contacts
- Multiple award winners
- 8 sessions a week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Daily schedule catch-up with colleagues; great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Supportive of the development of specialist interests
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!