An incredibly unique opportunity to work as a full-time Partner in an outstanding surgery on the beautiful island of Jersey due to retirement.
Along with your GP colleagues, you will care for the practice's relatively small list size, with a GP:Patient ratio far superior to any practice within mainland UK, allowing the highest level of continuity.
If you are looking for a one-off opportunity with unbeatable earning potential, low taxation, and the lifestyle most can only dream of, this is the position for you.
Drawings - Very high-earning (£200k+), accounts available during the process
Location - Jersey
- 20% income tax rate
- No capital gains or inheritance tax
- Low Stamp Duty rate
- Outstanding Private Schools, under half the cost of UK Private Schooling
- 1 degree warmer and over 1 hour more sunlight per day (on average) than mainland UK
- Only 50 minutes - 1 hour 10 minutes as a direct flight from most major UK airports
- No CQC!
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking, tightly-knit Practice
- One of the most financially successful Practices on Jersey
- Fantastic team mentality, support each other as much as possible
- Purpose-built Health Centre with lots of natural light
- Unbeatable views!
Your role -
- 9 sessions, with a 1-in-3 Saturday morning commitment
- Very reasonable clinical workload - circa 27 patients per day
- Minimal home visits thanks to set-up of Practice
- Daily coffee break during morning clinic
- Develop new revenue streams for the Practice
- Enjoying life and work in equal measure!
The benefits -
- Very high-earning Partnership with low taxation (20%)
- Minimum of 6 weeks' annual leave
- Unbeatable work/life balance
Notable points -
- Any potential applicant would have to work full-time to qualify for a license to work and live on Jersey
- Property prices in Jersey are comparable to Central London
- There is a substantial buy-in to the Practice - Strong credit and no history of bankruptcy required
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!