Here we have an exciting opportunity to work for a really friendly practice and close-knit, multi-disciplined team. As this surgery is a training practice, you will benefit from chances to develop and progress as a GP and further your skillset. With a very strong CQC report and no duty doctor requirement, this is a wonderful role that you get your teeth into and to become integrated with the team and patients!
The practice has four sessions available for this GP post and you will have the chance to work closely with the Partners, other GPs as well as other clinical staff, to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,500 per session + Indemnity + NHS pension + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study
Location - Tunbridge Wells
The surgery -
- Teaching practice
- Very mixed patient demographic
- Keen to further education of staff
- Stable, long-standing team of GPs
- Excellent staff retention
- Small, friendly practice
- Well-trained admin staff with receptionists trained in sign-posting
- CQC Good across the board
- Emis Web practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 sessions
- Very low-visiting practice
- Good mixture of telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Reduced admin due to workflow redirection
- No duty doctor requirement!
The benefits -
- Working for a forward-thinking practice
- £10,000 - £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks' annual leave + BH
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Very supportive and friendly team
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!