You will be joining a lovely little Training Practice that is small in size but big in potential. After a difficult couple of years through the pandemic, the practice is now in a strong position and excited to be recruiting a new Partner to replace a long-standing retiring Partner. You will work alongside a dynamic, very well-liked Partner who has plenty of his career ahead of him and is very committed to the practice.
Drawings - c£120,000 per year for 8 sessions
Location - Chard area
The surgery --
- Training Practice with Registrars and FY2s
- Dynamic Partner committed for the long-term
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent workflow optimisation reducing time-consuming admin
- Very manageable workload - 15-minute appointments
- Half-day Duty only
- High degree of flexibility around start and finish times
- Very sociable -daily coffee break as well as weekly clinical meeting
Your role -
- GP Partner
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Virtually no home visits
- Half-day Duty only
- Routine session:
- AM - 10 x 10-minute phone calls, 5 x 15-minute F2F
- PM - 8 x 10-minute phone calls, 4 x 15-minute F2F
The benefits -
- Purpose-built premises with very reasonable buy-in
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!