An outstanding opportunity to join a truly visionary practice in the Dudley area. The surgery is setting the pace in addressing the challenges facing primary care through scale and efficiency and are able to offer any prospective clinicians meaningful progression, development and job satisfaction. The practice itself can offer flexible working patterns, including the potential of building in remote working.
The workload is reasonable, currently set at 30 patients per day, with a minimal demand for home visits and a straight-forward duty day.
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Highly trained colleagues and excellent allied health support
- Well-supported GP role with exceptional career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools
- Tightly-knit with friendly patient demographic - Urdu fluency would be a bonus!
- Up to full-time available, flexible with less sessions too
- Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you're a GP, you know how to manage your day
- Well-structured, organised workflow and reasonable appointment numbers
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- £10,278 per session
- Salary sacrifice scheme for tax-efficient car buying/leasing!
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals
- Dedicated mentor
- NHS pension
- Child Vouchers
- 6 weeks' annual leave pro rata
- 1-week study leave pro rata
- Access to lots of extra benefits, study support, clinical advice and expert opinions
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!