This is a superb opportunity for a Salaried GP to work for a tightly knit, well-respected practice in the sought-after area of Halesowen in the borough of Dudley. The practice is keen on education and highly recommended by its patients.
Benefit from 15-minute patient consultations, 24 patient contacts per day, and a very generous salary of £10,500 per session.
Salary - £76,000 - £84,000 per annum + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave.
Location - Halesowen
The surgery -
- Based in an impressive purpose-built Health Centre
- Work within the desirable area of Halesowen
- Supportive working environment
- Highly recommended by patients
- Mainly white British, working class demographic
- Excellent Management in place
Your role -
- Salaried GP (3+ years' post-CCT experience required)
- Between 4-8 sessions per week
- Choice of patient contacts, as few as 24 per day in 15-minute appointments
- 3+ hours of admin time per day - never be behind!
- No home visits
- No duty doctor / on call day in a traditional sense
The benefits -
- Up to £10,500 per session
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!