A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Training and Teaching practice based in the historic city of Stourbridge. The practice has actively tried to be proactive and stay ahead of the curve within the NHS, employing a home-visiting team and implementing a daily coffee break for all their GPs too. Salaried GPs at this practice are protected where possible, workload is kept very reasonable, and you'll only see 14-15 contacts per session. Alongside an excellent bunch of Partners, you will also have the support of a vast MDT, including ANPs, CPs and a Paramedic too. You will only see visits once every two weeks, and benefit from an incredibly generous salary.
- £9,500 - £10,500 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Pension
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training and Teaching Practice
- Exceptional staff retention
- Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Minimal home visits
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day, and are generally finished by 5.30/6pm
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- 4-8 sessions per week as a Salaried GP
- Reasonable clinical workload of 29 patients per day
- Generally, no home visits!
- Lots of contact with colleagues, including a mid-clinic morning coffee break
- Opportunity for flexible start times
- No extended hours
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- Tier 2 sponsorship available if required
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!