4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Carlisle, Cumbria up to £80,000 FTE, well managed workload, GMS practice, no home visits
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Wrexham that is long-established, very successful, and provides an environment that allows you to develop and gain professional satisfaction. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Advanced Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- No home visits
- Supportive and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Well organised and very supportive admin team to reduce clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Opportunity to progress to GP Partnership if desired
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover, NHS Pension enrolment
- View to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.