Salaried GP 6 sessions, Wigan, Lancashire circa £74,000 FTE + indemnity cover, GMS surgery
An excellent new career opening is now available for you to work as a Salaried GP in Wigan in a stable, friendly and supportive practice. The practice is long-established and successful; they wish to welcome a new Salaried GP into their team to continue their values of offering high quality patient care in the area. The practice has a well-managed workload and a very effective Practice Manager to ensure the surgery is well organised, has superb support mechanisms in place and offers excellent patient continuity. If this sounds like a role of interest to you, please read on for further information.
- 6 sessions a week available
- Excellent surgery building with superb facilities
- Clear colleague team working, daily interaction, friendly, supportive ethos
- Av. 16 consultations per session
- Low home visit requirement
- Over 10,000 patient population
- Systm One practice software
- Stable team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent Nursing team support
- CQC rated good, high 90s QoF score
- Superb Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £74,000 FTE
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.