This is a unique opportunity to become part of a growing GP team, in the role of Salaried GP.
This semi-rural practice provide superb levels of support and development to clinical staff, as well as a close knit and friendly working atmosphere. The site was recently purpose built, and provides a state of the art working environment. You will also benefit from the support of a large multi-disciplinary team, consisting of ANPs, Paramedics, Nurses and HCAs.
Located in the town of Wincanton, within easy commute of Yeovil and surrounding villages. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including5 GPs, as well as Nurses and ANPs
- Offering up to 6 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Limited duty Doctor, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.