Salaried GP Job, Wisbech, an excellent opportunity to join a successful and respected surgery with a great salary of £80-90k per year
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and respected surgery in the role of Salaried GP. You would be joining an already large and experienced multi-disciplinary team, and receive an outstanding level of support. The surgery prides itself on furthering clinical expertise, so you would benefit from a well-managed workload, allowing you time and space to develop interest areas.
Located in the Wisbech area, within easy commute of Peterborough and Kings Lynn. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 6000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs and ANPs
- Limited duty Doctor, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £90,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.