5 sessions Salaried GP, Oldham, Lancashire up to £76,800 FTE, high-achieving practice
An exciting new opportunity to work in a friendly and high-achieving surgery where you can achieve high-quality patient outcomes as a Salaried GP is now available in Oldham. The practice has a forward-thinking, dynamic team with an excellent organisation structure. This role will offer the opportunity to practice with an engaging team and patient population clinically, but also offer responsibility and scope for areas of clinical development within the practice.
- 5 sessions a week available
- Excellent facilities, purpose built
- On-site parking
- Strong team of GPs and Practice Nurses
- EMIS Web practice software
- Well organised consultation workload
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Opportunity for clinical development within the practice
Package and Benefits
- £9,500-£9,600 per session, per annum DPE (up to £76,800 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.