This is a unique chance to join a successful and forward thinking surgery as a GP Partner or as a Salaried GP with view to Partnership
You would be working with a varied patient demographic and an experienced Multi-disciplinary team, including Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist. The surgery is keen to promote specialist interest areas and offer a flexible session plan to allow Doctors to meet the demands of the patient base. You would have a key role in the development of the surgery within the local area, as well as the option for developing a portfolio career. The role would be especially well suited to a GP requiring flexibility around family commitments.
Conveniently in the Barnstaple area, within easy commuting distance of Exeter and Tiverton. On-site parking provided.
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team
- The practice are ultimately seeking a GP who wishes to become a Partner, although they are happy for you to start out as a Salaried GP initially
- Offering 6-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet regularly to provide support and best practice
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) whilst working Salaried (Partnership earnings and drawing will be discussed
- No Partnership buy in necessarily required
- 100% parity with other GP Partners
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.