6-8 sessions Salaried GP, nr. Church Stretton / South Shrewsbury up to £80,000 FTE, GMS practice, low home visits
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery that offers genuine patient continuity, has a friendly, supportive team and has a well-managed workload. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Practice Nurses all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes. The surgery also benefits from great support through their Practice Manager and administrative team.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Av 12- 14 patient contacts per session
- Lowe home visit requirement
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.