An incredibly innovative and forward-thinking GP Training practice, with passionate colleagues involved locally in PCNs, Federations and the CCG. Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic. You will be working alongside an experienced MDT, including ANPs, Physios, Pharmacists and Podiatrists.
The practice rarely recruits, and many of its current Partners were once registrars at the Practice. This is a very rare opportunity to join one of the best practices in South Warwickshire.
- £9437.38 - £10,042.82 per session + Indemnity + NHS Pension + BMA contract
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training practice with multiple Trainers/Registrars in place
- Low home visit ratio, less than one per day on average
- Outstanding staff retention
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- Purpose-built practice that has been extensively refurbished
- A team of very locally involved colleagues
- Impressive CQC feedback
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Ability to choose your workload, commensurate with salary
- As low as 16 patient contacts per session with no extras
- Only 0.5 days of duty per week, never be on-call for a full day again!
- EMIS clinical system
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- BMA contract
- Up to £10,042.82 per session
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available for the right GP
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!