Are you an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who excels in assessing patients over the phone?
Are you looking for additional work, without the travel?
Practice Plus Group are looking for confident ANPs across the UK, to join us in Integrated Urgent Care triage services.
You will be supporting our Out-Of-Hours (OOH) and Clinical Assessment Services (CAS) across the country, without needing to leave home. Our OOH work across weekday evenings and nights (6:30pm – 8:00am) as well as the whole weekend, while our CAS is a 24/7 service. We can offer flexible shifts which suit your availability, as well as ad hoc cover requests at our busiest times. However long you can work, your contribution will help us to provide an excellent patient service.
We can offer this role as either bank or self-employed.
As the largest independent provider of NHS services, Practice Plus Group have improve and simplify access to non-emergency health care, reducing pressures on services and staff. We want to offer patients a full range of services, including specialist advice from allied health professionals, direct booking into primary care centres and referrals to community, primary and secondary care services.
This is the perfect chance to use all your skills and expertise as a Advance Nurse Practitioner, providing diagnosis, treatment, advice and referrals to other healthcare resources, via telephone. You will also use our electronic prescribing system to effectively manage patients.
You’ll be working autonomously in a virtual multi-skilled team that includes advanced nurse practitioners, registered nurses and practitioners, mental health and dental nurses, and prescribing pharmacists.
We are proud of our strong, stable infrastructure that ensures clinical safety and provides senior-level clinical support, 24 hours a day. If you’re looking for flexible work from the comfort of your own home, get in touch and speak to one of our friendly recruiters today.
What you will need:
- Valid NMC registration and MSc in Advanced Nursing/Clinical Practice.
- A non-medical prescribing qualification (eg V300).
- Confidence in seeing, treating and discharging patients of all ages (including under 2 years of age).
- Full membership of a medical indemnity organisation.
- Current Hepatitis-B immunity certificate.
- Experience to confidently manage acute and chronic presentations for both adult and paediatric patients, with a proven ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with extensive experience of telephone assessment and good IT/keyboard skills.
- The ability to be flexible, as some shifts will be available at short notice.
What you will get:
- Competitive pay rates from £40 per hour to £69 per hour, dependent on time of shift.
- Flexibility to work as and when you are available.
- Quarterly annual leave entitlement pay (if working on a bank contract).
- Practice Plus Group benefits including online shopping discounts and vouchers, pension, free eye tests, cycle to work schemes and more.
- Discounted national update/clinical topic refreshers, plus a host of regional and national career development opportunities.
Practice Plus Group is passionate about great healthcare. We believe that anyone should be able to access excellent care, whether via the NHS or privately. Our breadth of expertise spans surgery, diagnostics, general practice, offender health and urgent care, with an unrivalled range of different services provided across the country. We’re proud to be at the forefront of developing new and exciting ways to support the nation’s health too, helping patients to maximise their wellbeing and live life to the full.
When you’re part of the Practice Plus Group team, you don’t just have a job. You have a career. We work with you to help you grow in your role and take your career in the direction you want to go. We’ll help you be the best you can be.
We want our team members to feel motivated and rewarded. So we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits. We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance – so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.