This is an opportunity to join our well-established family friendly GP Practice in Drybrook, the picturesque Forest of Dean, as a Practice Paramedic. The post would be available as as you are ready to join us.
- Forward-thinking practice based in the lovely Forest of Dean
- Committed, friendly team
- Strong PCN
- Up and coming dispensing practice
- Clinical support team of ANP’s and Clinical Pharmacist’s
- GMS Practice
- Hours open to negotiation
- Reasonable number of patient contacts, f2f and telephone triage
- Minimal administration thanks to scanning/coding and an excellent admin team
- Minimal home visits
- Using EMIS clinical system
- Salary - negotiable
- Full NHS Pension
- 6 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- 1 week CPD
We are a Practice providing healthcare for our patients with a dedicated, caring and friendly clinical and admin team. You will be very well looked after both on a personal and business level, even supplied with regular cups of tea/coffee!
Every member of our staff is committed to the delivery of safe, effective and professional care and wellbeing of our patients. We work as part of a strong PCN which consists of eleven Practices. This has given us the opportunity to employ a wider more specialised team, Clinical Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. The Practice is flexible in its thinking and is a willing participant to try new initiatives. We have developed new and innovative ways of working and are in a good position going forward.
Locums have advised us that 'it is the nicest place they have ever worked', this is something we pride ourselves on and continue to make a priority.
For more information and to apply please contact Debbie Pritchard, Practice Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org