This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a forward-thinking GP Practice. The practice pride themselves in delivering high quality patient care, with everyone striving to do their best to create a happy working environment. You will have access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as having opportunities to train, learn and develop.
You will work closely with a team of supportive clinicians to ensure the greatest level of care is delivered to all patients of all ages and backgrounds; particularly in areas such as minor illnesses and acute, on the day appointments, as well as seeing long-term conditions and more.
If you want to be a part of a united team and want to help, make a real difference for a local community, then this is the role for you!
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum FTE + NHS pension + 25 days annual leave + BH
Location - Huntingdonshire
The surgery -
- Practice that prides themselves in delivering high quality patient care
- Passionate management team in place
- Additional day off each year for your work anniversary
- Prioritises staff care and wellbeing
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Wanting to make a difference within the community
- Streamlined and efficient admin system
Your role -
- Full-time or Part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Focus on minor illnesses and urgent on the day appointments
- See long term conditions
- Utilise your prescribing qualification and primary care experience
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary general practice team
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Great team atmosphere to work in
- Cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!