'I can't promise we're the best in Bournemouth, but I can promise we're the most caring' - if this is the sort of statement you want in your Practice Manager, this could be the practice for you.
The population is pleasant and supportive of its practice, with workload kept to a manageable and reasonable level as a result.
The set-up is entirely geared towards making the GPs lives easier, with a culture of team-working, mutual support and work/life balance of paramount importance to the Partners and the management team.
Salary - £9,500 - £9,750 per session plus indemnity
Location - Bournemouth
The surgery -
- Popular practice in pleasant setting with excellent reputation locally
- Lovely population - mainly families and young professionals
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Minimal admin thanks to vibrant processes including document management team
- Excellent MDT support including prescribing ANP, physio and Clinical Pharmacists
- Stable team of Partners
- Well-maintained, purpose-built premises
- Very proactive within their PCN and the local area
- CQC Good with Outstanding
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 2-8 sessions per week
- Team lunch meeting every day
- Very reasonable workload with 15 minute appointments
- AM - collective triage to start followed by 8 fixed appointments
- PM - 12 appointments
- Supported, protected approach to Duty GP with clear boundaries
- Virtually no home visits
The benefits -
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!