You will be joining a high-earning, very tight-knit practice with a small, loyal team and a patient population that really resonates with its GP surgery.
The team are hard-working and passionate which has fostered a culture of support and flexibility, with the option of setting your own hours around the workload, as evidenced by examples like a 4pm finish on non-Duty days.
You will have just 12 appointments per session, with the day structured in a way that allows you ample time to complete your non-clinical and partnership responsibilities.
Drawings - £18,000 - £20,000 per session
Location - just north of Salisbury
The surgery -
- Small, semi-rural practice
- Young, dynamic Partnership
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- 12 patients per day
- Protected time for admin and queries
- Very sociable, incredibly friendly team
- Fantastic level of flexibility on offer
- Mixed-affluent population
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- GP Partner (would also consider a Salaried GP or GP with view to Partnership)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Minimal home visits
- Minimal extended hours
- No extended hours
- ANP-led triage with no routine appointments for supporting Duty GP
The benefits -
- One of the highest-earning non-dispensing Practices in the area
- High level of flexibility offered
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!