Penryn Surgery has an exciting opportunity to join our team providing primary care services to patients living in the areas surrounding the picturesque Fal River
Position for a four, six or eight session
Salaried General Practitioner
Penryn Surgery is a growing practice of approximately 20,500 patients. We dispense to around 98% of our patients either through our dispensary or our two wholly owned pharmacies. We are the lead practice to Falmouth and Exeter University at Tremough Campus and also operate branches in Mawnan Smith and Stithians
We are an enthusiastic and friendly team of 14 GPs and 2 Managing Partners and other clinical professionals. Our administrative team undertake document workflow within the practice.
As a practice we:
- Provide a mix of telephone, in-person and digital consultation (Klinik)
- Are involved in Clinical Research
- Are a training practice for GPSTs/ Physician Associates / Medical Students
- Provide opportunities for minor surgery, joint injections, contraceptive procedures
- Use SystmOne as our clinical system.
Competitive salary & package and relocation funding available. Please send you CV with a short covering letter to:
Closing Date – 5th August 2022 will close sooner for the right applicant