Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions available, £96,000 Full Time Equivalent, Clacton-On-Sea, Essex
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or more experienced GP looking to further their career and join a high achieving, long established Practice near Colchester. There is a friendly and supportive environment in the surgery where GP's would be offered the opportunity to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics.
As a community interest company, this surgery reinvests any profits back into developing their local services for service users and supporting the local community.
The aim is to maintain and improve the health and well-being of the communities they serve by providing safe, accessible and high quality care.
Working collaboratively with partners across the health and care system, including social care, mental health, hospitals, hospices, GPs, service users, community and voluntary organisations, which supports the ambition of the NHS Long Term Plan for England.
- Large Multi-disciplinary team in place including pharmacist's and paramedics
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload with fewer than average consultations per session
- Little to no home visits (usually 1-2 per week)
- SystmOne operating system
Package and Benefits
- From £11,000 - £12,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Opportunity to run specialist clinics
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454