4-8 sessions Salaried GP, East Kilbride (Glasgow, Scotland), up to £80,000 FTE, av. 15 consultations per session, GMS practice
An exciting new career opening to work in a very supportive and innovative practice as a Salaried GP is now available in East Kilbride. The practice has a very friendly and forward-thinking team with an excellent organisation structure.
The practice has an excellent Practice Manager who oversees clear communication and practice structure and a cohesive team of GPs lead by a great team of Partners. The surgery has a sustainable and well-managed consultation workload (av. 15 consultations per session and house visits are rare). If this role sounds of interest, please read on for further details.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 12,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- Strong team of GPs ANPs and Practice Nurses
- Vision practice software
- Av. 10 mins allotted per patient consultation
- Av. 15 consultations per session
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- View to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.