4-6 session Salaried GP, Basildon Area, Up to £80,000 FTE + Indemnity Covered
This is a great opportunity for a GP of any experience to join a popular and well organised training practice who have a vacancy for a Salaried GP due to practice growth. The surgery are highly regarded in the area and have recently enjoyed excellent QOF score and a Good CQC report. They have a comprehensive team in place of Partners and Salaried GP's and also a very strong clinical and clerical support team in place resulting in a well organised surgery and a well managed workload. There are an average of 16 consultations per session and home visits are low. They would offer extensive development of interest areas.
- Up to 6 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building with on site parking
- Friendly and cohesive existing team who enjoy regular meetings
- Patient list size of circa 12,000
- Forward thinking Partnership team
- Work load of circa 16 consultations a session
- 0-1 home visits a day
- Well managed administration
- Practice uses Emis Web
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Comprehensive and highly trained clinical and clerical support team in place, resulting in a well organised surgery
Package and Benefits
- Salary of £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.