Menlo Park are working with a very highly regarded and forward thinking GP practice, who are currently looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner to join their close-knit team. The practice is looking for a prescriber with acute medicine background or A&E background. There is flexibility around appointments times of either 10 or 15 minutes depending on what you are most comfortable with and there is a huge amount of support provided to the ANPs from the GP team. You will predominantly be based at one site, however, there is an expectation that if needed to cover at another practice then there will be flexibility to provide this cover (the practices are very close together). There is also a great deal of flexibility around start times depending on your commitments and the bulk of the workload will be face-to-face patient appointments. This really is a superb opportunity with a well respected practice and a very generous salary.
Salary - £55,000 - £68,000 per annum DOE + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + Study Leave
Location - Manchester (East)
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking and supportive GP practice
- Very long-standing team of clinicians, including GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, HCAs, Pharmacists and more.
- Very well-established within the community
- Very flexible start times to work around you
- Keen to help you progress as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Your role -
- Full or Part Time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Must have acute medicine background or from A&E and be a prescriber
- Mainly face-to-face appointments but some telephone
- Get involved with home visits where required
- Work to 10 or 15 minute appointments - whatever you are most comfortable with
The benefits -
- Extremely generous salary of up to £68,000
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!