Tightly knit GP Training practice offering progressive general practice on the outskirts of Pontypool. Dynamic team of Partners that encourage teamwork and special interests. Exceptionally well-staffed practice, circa 1,600 patients per FTE GP! Support team in place to make your life as a GP easier, including an ANP and strong nursing team.
Benefit from a very reasonable workload (only 10 patient contacts in afternoon!) and the option of 15-minute appointments if desired too.
Opportunity for a Salaried or Partnership position!
Salary - Circa £9,500 - £10,500 per session + Indemnity insurance paid + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Location - Pontypool
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Excellent staff retention - most people have been there 10+ years!
- Urban area, interesting patient base
- Supportive practice willing to develop staff
- Purpose-built practice, benefit from having your own consulting room!
- Outstanding travel links to surrounding areas
Your role -
- 4-8 sessions considered, flexible on days too
- Only 24-28 patient contacts per day - including f2f!
- Open to a Salaried GP or Partner GP
- To be a caring GP and enjoy working as part of a multi-skilled team
- Minimal home visits
- Reasonable duty doctor day, only on call in the afternoon with maximum 15 contacts!
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - circa £9,500 - £10,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave on request
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!