The practices in the PCN are all very close to one another and they are looking ideally for a full time ACP but would consider part time. The practices are all very high performing, emphasising patient care and is looking to add an ACP to their already varied PCN team. They are looking for an Independent Prescribing ACP to see a mixture of telephone and face-to-face appointments, working to 15 minutes, get involved with home visits and to be a part of the care home support to homes in the local area. The surgery is very supportive of any development opportunities and wants to take on a passionate and enthusiastic ACP who is keen to help make a difference in the local patient population.
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + CPD
Location - near Stoke-on-Trent
The surgery -
- Great diverse team atmosphere where everyone in the PCN works together for the patients.
- Varied demographic but slightly more affluent.
- Very forward-thinking and passionate about ways to develop.
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians around you for support.
- Superb staff retention.
- Does a lot to help support the local community.
Your role -
- Full or part-time Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
- See a mix of acute, on the day appointments, home visits and care home visits
- Mixture of telephone and face-to-face appointments.
- Support fellow clinicians as and when required.
- See all ages - from children through to elderly.
- No expectation for extended hours.
The benefits -
- Up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience
- NHS pension and 6 weeks annual leave entitlement
- Great support and development opportunities to further your career
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!