An opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a wonderful team at a long-standing GP practice in the north of Cornwall! This is a superbly supportive practice that offers training and development opportunities to all it's staff. Communication is key, so the surgery is always open to hearing your ideas too!
You will be focussing on acute, urgent clinics seeing solely face-to-face appointments, alongside a very low number of home visits. You'll be expected to deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients whom you see!
Salary - £50,000 - £58,000 per annum + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Wadebridge area
The surgery -
- Highly supportive training practice
- Long-standing surgery with long-standing staff
- Excellent Partnership and management structure in place
- Opportunities for progression and development
- Close-knit, multi-disciplined team
- Fairly mixed demographic, keeping every day interesting
Your role -
- Full or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Deal with acute, on-the-day, urgent appointments
- See patients face-to-face, little to no telephone work
- Work alongside other Nurse Practitioners to deliver an excellent service
- Minimal home visits
- Develop within your role and clinically progress
The benefits -
- Up to £58,000 per annum depending on experience
- 5 weeks' leave
- Wonderful team to work alongside
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!