Here we have a brand-new role for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to get involved with a fantastic practice that truly makes the patient priority number one! You will have a varied role including dealing with acute, urgent appointments, alongside focussing on your specialist interests!
This is a highly supportive practice with a long-standing and eclectic team. Development within your role and the practice is of high importance to Partners and management, so it's a great place to be if you're looking to advance as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner!
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Bristol
The surgery -
- Highly supportive training practice
- Forward-thinking, always looking to progress within primary care
- Multi-disciplined, long-standing team of clinicians around you for support
- Excellent management and Partnership structure in place
- Doing a great deal for the local community of Bristol
- Keen to encourage specialist interests for both GPs and Nurses
Your role -
- Full or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Deal with acute, on-the-day appointments
- Appointments both over the phone and face-to-face
- Develop within your role and pursue your specialist interests
- Minimal home visits
- Benefit from one-to-one mentoring
The benefits -
- Up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience
- 6 weeks' leave
- Fantastic development opportunities
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!