GP recruitment campaign – Practice made perfect.
Home-based opportunities nationwide
What goes into making a practice perfect? At HealthHero, we want our GPs to have a career that fits around existing work and life commitments, with genuine flexibility and the opportunity to work from home with unrivalled support.
By balancing human expertise and digital convenience, we’ve already built a reputation for trusted and expert clinical service quality. We provide around 8 million patients in the UK and Ireland with services that have been rated Outstanding and Good by the CQC, making us the leading provider of remote GP services in the UK and Europe.
Our GPs have the choice of working with private clients via our insurance and corporate clients or working on our integrated urgent care contracts where we support the NHS. Our services run 24/7 so there is lots of flexibility with shifts and you can choose to take either 4 or 5 consultations per hour.
How do we make our practice perfect for you?
· Choice - Work hours that work for you,
· Flexibility – All our GPs work from home with our technology.
· Balance - Work around existing professional commitments and protect your personal time.
· Purpose - Provide an excellent and efficient patient experience.
· Time – Enjoy no commute and limited post-consultation workload.
· Support and safety - Full orientation, training and equipment set up, 24/7 IT and clinical support. Patient feedback data and auditing are standard.
HealthHero GPs also benefit from our focus on solving capacity challenges with smart triage technology and minimising administrative burdens.
Join us as we build the future of healthcare . We’re passionate about providing an excellent experience for patients and our clinicians; you’ll be able to make the most of your time with patients and will receive a full orientation and training alongside support from a network of medical colleagues and professionals. Our GPs enjoy a supportive, responsive working environment with 24/7 IT support, mentoring and auditing.
To join us, you’ll:
- Be GMC registered with min 6 months post-qualifying experience as a GP
- Have NHS practice experience and be on the medical performers list.
- Share our focus on and passion for delivering exceptional patient care.
- Possess good IT and communication skills.
- Be committed to continuous professional and personal development.
- Engage with audit and quality improvement work.
We’ve streamlined our candidate application process, so it’s easy to join us on an employed or self-employed basis. Make your career work for you – grow your experience, enjoy flexibility or simply top up your income. We’re making practice perfect for you and the patients we look after.
For more information and to apply, visit healthhero-gpjobs.com or contact us to arrange a discussion.
We appreciate that before applying you may have some questions that will help you understand if this opportunity is right for you. That's why we welcome the chance to have an informal conversation to help you make an informed decision. Either visit the landing page and request a call back (via form submission) or email email@example.com and one of the team will arrange to call you back at a time that's convenient.